struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dariusz Wojtas" <dwoj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] - datetimepicker not setting value
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 20:31:58 GMT
I updated my s2 sources from trunk, cleaned the previous builds and
created a new one.
Yes, the sample works:
    struts2-showcase/tags/ui/datepicker/
but it is not backed by any form to submit it's data.

But the issue can be reproduced here:
   /struts2-showcase/tags/ui/example!input.action

I chose the birthday date as 1st Jan 2007 and got such message in logs:

2007-01-10 21:31:06,937 ERROR
(com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ParametersInterceptor:198) -
ParametersInterceptor - [setParameters]: Une
xpected Exception catched: Error setting expression 'birthday' with
value '[Ljava.lang.String;@bb1ead'

+ a validation message in the JSP page - invalid field value for birthday.

showcase was just build and freshly deployed.

Best regards

Dariusz Wojtas