struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dariusz Wojtas" <dwoj...@gmail.com>
Subject [S2] struts2-portlet application problems
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 13:35:42 GMT
Hi,

I have downloaded the struts2-portlet sample application, both
versions 2.0.1 and a nightly build of 2.0.2 but it fails to start.
It does not even have the struts.xml file /WEB-INF/classes, but the
file xwork.xml instead.
if I rename this file to struts.xml then it complaints:

  14:26:46,844 ERROR [ConfigurationUtil] Unable to find parent package
struts-portlet-default

on the console.
The daily build of 2.0.2 does not even have dependencies filled. If I
update them that I even get some stacktraces.

Issue  WW-1407  discusses similar problems, is marked as resolved 3
months ago, but the issue still remains.

I am trying to run it under JBoss 4.0.5 and have plans to test it
under Websphere.
Can anybody help me with this?

Dariusz Wojtas