struts-user mailing list archives

From Musachy Barroso <mbarr...@wfscorp.com>
Subject Re: preInvokeJS does not work for <a> tag
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 18:37:54 GMT
What version are you using? using head svn , I modified showcase's
remote link first example to this:

<s:a
        theme="ajax"
        href="%{ajaxTest}"
        indicator="indicator"
        targets="t1,t2" notifyTopics="/after"
preInvokeJS="alert('test')">Update 'Div 1' and 'Div 2', publish topic
'/after', use indicator</s:a>

and it shows "test". "preInvokeJS" is deprecated. If you are using head
svn, use "notifyTopics" instead. See showcase for examples, or this link:

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/ajax-tags.html

regards
musachy