struts-user mailing list archives

From "Gonçalo Luiz" <goncalo.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Tiles2 and Struts2
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 23:22:37 GMT
Hello,

After a few days fighting with Struts2 and Tiles2 I decided to ask in
the mailing list: does actually anybody managed to get them to work
together? I tried different approaches:

1 - Use a listener in web.xml -> got an error that kept tomcat
throwing 404 error
2 - use a servlet in web.xml -> all went to until I used a tile result
type which threw a java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/tiles/TilesContext

The TILES2 test app does not use struts. The tiles showcase app is
using struts1.

Now can anybody send me a web.xml and struts.xml (and hopefully
tiles-config.xml) files that actually work altogether (i already
digged into all separated working example for each one of them)?

Thank you very much.
--
Gonçalo Luiz