struts-user mailing list archives

From "Gonçalo Luiz" <goncalo.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Struts 2 and tiles
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 12:50:39 GMT
Hello,

I'm developing a web application using struts2. I'm a struts1
developer and now I'm migrating myself (not a specific app) to
struts2.

The documentation is very good so I managed to setup struts and run a
few actions. The problem I found was in what it regards to Tiles.
Despite the documentation refers the web.xml (the interceptor and
configuration file) and struts.xml (return types) it does not show a
tiles-configuration.xml example.

I was used to have a tiles-configuration.xml for each subapplication
(STRUTS2's namespace) and now it seems that there can be only one. I'm
good with that, but I'd like to know the tiles-configuration.xml
format.

So, what I'd like to know is:

1 - is there any way to specify multiple tiles-configuration.xml files?
2 - is there any way to associate a different tiles-configuration.xml
file to each package
3 - is there an example of a tiles-configuration.xml usage with struts2?
4 - is tiles1 or tiles2 which comes bundled with struts2? Where can I
find this info in documentation.

Oh, planetstruts.org is down for at least 3 days, where can I report this?

Best Regards,
--
Gonçalo Luiz