struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: Javascript onfocus issuein IE and struts 1.2.x
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:43:09 GMT
Hi Don,

In which version of IE do you observe this behavior?  I just verified in
IE 5.5, 6 and 7 that onfocus with a lower-case 'f' works just fine.
AFAIK, case does not matter to any browser with event handler names,
whether Struts is involved or not... any chance the problem your seeing is
caused by something else and it just seems like this is the problem?
(we've all been there before! LOL)

Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti