struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: Javascript onfocus issuein IE and struts 1.2.x
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:25:41 GMT
Hmm, curious... I just tried the following:

<input type="text" name="firstName" maxlength="50" size="40" value="First
Name" onfocus="if(this.value=='First Name')this.value='';">

This is working for me just fine, IE 6 and 7 anyway.  I also tried
changing onfocus to onFocus, and it still worked.  I definitely would have
been with Christopher in thinking doctype was the culprit, but this
working both ways seems to imply otherwise.

Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect