struts-user mailing list archives

From "Joe Germuska" <...@germuska.com>
Subject Re: Example of a working tiles-config.xml
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 18:05:11 GMT
Gonçalo:

You and others trying to explore Tiles 2 may want to check out the examples
from the SVN repository:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tiles/examples/trunk/

Again, I want to point out that people who plan to use Tiles 2 really ought
to subscribe to the tiles-dev mailing list.  This is always advised when
using unreleased open source software.

Besides, now that Tiles is its own TLP (Apache "top level project"), all
general Tiles discussion should start moving to the Tiles mailing lists
except when dealing with specific Struts integration issues.  The specifics
for Struts integration are really about as simple as depending upon the
struts-tiles-plugin and making sure that a TilesResult is defined, which is
most easily done by having your <package> extend "tiles-default".

Obviously it will take some time for the Tiles mailing lists to have a good
critical mass of users, but if we only discuss Tiles on the Struts list, it
will take longer ! ;-)

Joe