struts-user mailing list archives

From "Karr, David" <david.k...@wamu.net>
Subject RE: which one is better : jstl core tag V/s struts tags (logic)
Date Sun, 21 Jan 2007 18:31:29 GMT
To add to that, if you're using a JSP 1.2 container (I would hope this
is less likely by now), you should probably use the Struts-EL tag
library instead of the base Struts tag library (although you still need
both strutsel.jar and struts.jar).  This will allow you to use the EL in
Struts tags.  On the other hand, if you're using a JSP 2.0 container
(and you correctly use the Servlet 2.4 schema, not DTD), then you should
NOT use Struts-EL, as JSP 2.0 allows the EL in all attributes natively.