struts-user mailing list archives

From "Fabien COPPENS" <fabien.copp...@capgemini.com>
Subject using Tiles independently of Struts servlet
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:21:33 GMT

Hi all.
I'm currently designing a webapp based on JSF 1.1 and I want to use Tiles,
but not the Struts controller or Actions. So far I've been able to do this
with Struts 1.1 since that release contains an independent Tiles servlet.
I had a look at Struts 1.3.5 and couldn't find the equivalent. Does this
mean
that in Struts 1.3.5 Tiles can't be used independently of the Struts
controller ?
What about v 1.2 ?

Fabien