struts-user mailing list archives

From "zhaoren liu" <php...@gmail.com>
Subject Can't check out source code from struts repository
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 14:44:43 GMT
Hi, guys

I can't get source code from Struts source code repository in the past
months. Now I also can't get any according to the instruction on the struts
homepage .
I guessed that a network error in the past. But this error is exists all the
time. Please tell me whether you can check out normally. And give me some
suggestion on this problem.

I use Subverion to check out:

D:\>svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/current
svn: REPORT 请求"/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default"失败
svn: REPORT 的结果 "/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default": 400 Bad Request (http://svn.
apache.org)

D:\>svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/trunk/
svn: REPORT 请求"/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default"失败
svn: REPORT 的结果 "/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default": 400 Bad Request (http://svn.
apache.org)

Thanks
Zhaoren