struts-user mailing list archives

From "Hehl, Thomas" <Thomas.H...@acs-inc.com>
Subject Missing message
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 14:59:36 GMT
I'm lost, frustrated, and reaching out for help.

When I get my JSP in my browser it contains the following in the heading:

???message.excuseQuestions.title???

So I check my messages.properties file and found the following line:

# -- screen messages
message.excuseQuestions.title=Grounds for Requesting Excuse

I just coded this up and can't get it to work. I've successfully coded other
messages and have not had problems like this. The messages.properties file
is in the /classes/resources. The only other wrinkle I can think of is that
we're also using Spring for the front end.

Here is the JSP code:

  <TABLE WIDTH="95%" BORDER="0" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="5">
	<TR>
	  <TD BACKGROUND="../../images/design/home_title_bg.gif"
ALIGN="CENTER" VALIGN="MIDDLE" height="68">
      	  <fmt:message key="${RadioWithRemarks.title}"/>
		&nbsp;
	  </TD>
	</TR>
  </TABLE>

And the resolved stuff:

  <TABLE WIDTH="95%" BORDER="0" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="5">
	<TR>
	  <TD BACKGROUND="../../images/design/home_title_bg.gif"
ALIGN="CENTER" VALIGN="MIDDLE" height="68">
      	  ???message.excuseQuestions.title???
		&nbsp;
	  </TD>
	</TR>
  </TABLE>

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Thom Hehl
Software Engineer, Juror Solutions
* Office (859) 277-8800 x 144
* Cell (419) 788-0642
* Thomas.Hehl@acs-inc.com

ACS, Inc.
Government Solutions
1733 Harrodsburg Road
Lexington, KY 40504-3617

information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message and
notify sender via e-mail at Thomas.Hehl@acs-inc.com or by telephone at
859-277-8800 ext. 144.  Thank you.