struts-user mailing list archives

From "Wesley Wannemacher" <W...@doubleatrailer.com>
Subject [s2] implement Parameterizable versus ServletContextListener versus another solution
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 01:56:20 GMT
Hello,

Seeking some advice...

I am hoping to create a standard method for passing configuration
snippets to Actions. For instance, let's say I have a method that among
other things, sends an email message. I don't want to hard-code which
email server I am planning on using, so how do I tell the Action that I
want to use serverX? I figure that whatever I do now, I'll be
copying/pasting (if not extending) in the future, so what would be the
best method, or what are you guys doing?

--
Wes Wannemacher
Double A Trailer Sales, Inc.