struts-user mailing list archives

From walidito <walid.haj...@sgcib.com>
Subject Struts 2 and Dojo
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 19:26:22 GMT

Hi everybody,
I'm trying to use both the struts-2 embedded ajax tags, I mean
<s:div id="once" theme="ajax" href="/TestAction.do" ...

And the real Dojo that I have downloaded from dojo's website.

Both work in a separate way, but If I try to use them both at the same time
it does'nt work anymore... Let me explain :
In my div tag, I redirect to an action (TestAction) that is redericted
itself to a jsp containing "real" dojo widgets, and then the events doesn't
work.
To fix it I have tried :
- to copy a working jsp with a dojo code inside . I mean a full jsp with a
head and body html tags, etc.
- to copy just a part of the working jsp, without head and body html tags,
etc. this looks like this :
  <script type="text/javascript" src="../dojo/dojo.js"></script>
  <script type="text/javascript">
      dojo.require("dojo.io.*");
      dojo.require("dojo.event.*");

I'm just wandering if it is really possible to add "real dojo" widgets to
struts 2. And if, Yes, if somenone could help, it would be great. thanks.