struts-user mailing list archives

From "Peder Larsen" <larsen.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts2 and spring2 fails, adding RequestContextFilter/Listener doesnt work.
Date Sat, 23 Dec 2006 01:22:11 GMT
Ok,
I think it would be better if some helpful soul which has successfully used
struts2 with spring2 to simply add their struts.xml,
applicationContext.xmland maybe also the
pom.xml for the project here so i can have a look at it.

Also maybe if you have the time shorten down the XMLs to only the important
parts.

Tried for several days now to get this IoC with session scope working with
no luck, and I'm on the verge of giving it up. I really want to use struts2
for my next project, but all this banging against the wall is frustrating.

Again, best regards
Peder Larsen