struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dariusz Wojtas" <dwoj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] the autocompleter tag - the href value
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 23:18:49 GMT
I have the latest sources.
And I am sure I placed the JAR file build an hour ago in my app.

But it is possible that something is wrong with the way it produces
the JAR file for me.
I have sources of struts2 and xwork in one parent dir, I execute ant
as described by the struts2 maven build page, but recently:
 * my JAR files do contain unnecessary '.svn' structure inside
 * I have seen some strange caching issues with maven
   last week I found that some code patched by me in the sources
   does not propagate into freshly created JAR file.
   maybe I still have problems with that.

I am not an expert in maven, will try it tomorrow again.
it's after midnight here ...

Thanks for your help
 Dariusz Wojtas