struts-user mailing list archives

From Musachy Barroso <mbarr...@wfscorp.com>
Subject Re: [S2] autocompleter, predefining initial value
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 21:47:13 GMT
This is what I found so far, there are 2 problems, one is that when
there is a json array like:

IE puts a null object in the array. That one is easy to fix. The other
problem is that using freemaker, like in showcase to render the json
array, the charset of the response is set to Cp1252, which causes the
error on IE. If I use a jsp to render the json array, the encoding is
ISO-8859-1 which works fine. Was this working for you before?

regards
musachy