struts-user mailing list archives

From Pille <alsa-us...@flipsonline.de>
Subject Re: DynaValidatorForm - cannot find bean
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2006 23:47:52 GMT
how can i access the getters and setters in of a DynaValidatorForm from
within an action method?

when i had a own form class i could do the following in a action method:

productForm = (MyOwnForm)form;

productForm.setComboArrayList(comboArrayListWithBeans);

with a dynamic form i cannot cast anymore or do i have to cast to a
DynaValidatorForm? is it actually possible to do a cast or do i have to
implement a ValidatorForm instead of using a DynaValidatorForm?
thank you