struts-user mailing list archives

From Albert L Sapp <as...@uiuc.edu>
Subject Re: Autocomplete attribute in Struts tags
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 21:12:20 GMT
I think the original question was how to *avoid *displaying previous
information that was entered by a previous user, I believe.  Firefox
does retain form field information to "help" the user enter information
in the field the next time they use the form.  If, however, more than
one user makes use of the browser there is a possibility of the next
user gaining access to that previously entered information.

Short of disabling the feature in the browser options, I am not sure of
any way to keep this from happening.  But then, I am very much a novice
at forms and browsers.

Al