struts-user mailing list archives

From "Kranti Parisa" <kranti.par...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: logic:iterate for arraylist of beans
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:53:11 GMT
Dear Mano,

I need to display the employees from the emp table
emp table is having following columns
1) empid
2) fname
3) lname
4) email
5) mobile ...etc

so when i fire a query i will be getting Result Set. while looping the
result set i am creating EmployeeBean

eg:

while(rs.next()){
EmployeeBean objEmployee= new EmployeeBean();
objEmployee.setEmpID(rs.getString(1));

similarly for other properties of the bean
then add this to ArrayList
al.add(objEmployee);

} // end of while loop

after that sending the arraylist to jsp thru request.setAttribute

in JSP now i need to iterate the ArrayList of Employee Beans
and display in a form

hope this is clear now. in this case not using any FormBean. directly
getting ArrayList and sending thru request.

so please give me the code template that i need to use
my arraylist name : al
my employee bean name : EmployeeBean
properties in bean: empID,firstName,middleName,...etc