struts-user mailing list archives

From "Don Brown" <donald.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts2 : Request found null with Multipart enc-type
Date Sat, 16 Dec 2006 19:15:02 GMT
If your package extends the struts-default package, and you don't
override the default interceptor stack, then I do believe the file
upload interceptor will be included.  You might also take a look at
the showcase example application, in particular, the form tags example
page, as it shows multiple controls with a file upload.

Don