struts-user mailing list archives

From "Harish Kumar" <harish...@gmail.com>
Subject Hot deploying struts application
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 06:07:22 GMT
hi,

I have a struts project, i want to know whether hot deployment of the
application is possible? I tried doing it but without much luck, i need to
restart my server everytime i do make changes in the class files.
My working environment is MyEclipse, weblogic 8.1, in the application am
using Tiles. Iam facing the exception mainly from TilesRequestProcessor.
Can anyone help me solving this issue.

thanks in advance,
Harish

--
The grain of rice on your table does not tell the grim tale of the toil that
grew it.