struts-user mailing list archives

From "Nagraj Rao" <nagraj....@sigmainfo.net>
Subject Struts2 : Request found null with Multipart enc-type
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 13:42:06 GMT
Hi all

I'm facing a peculiar problem with one of my forms in Struts2. Whenever I submit the form
uaing enc-type as multipart/form-data for file uploads, i'm unable to get any of the form
fields in my action. If i remove the file widgets and enc-type attribute, i'm able to get
all the form fields properly.

I've searched a lot on this but in vain. I could find a same problem in the link http://www.junlu.com/msg/309344.html.
But with this guy is facing it with Struts1.x. Also no replies are found to it.

Kindly let me know if i've missed anything. Please do help. Also any suggestions or pointers
to the same would be welcome.

regards,
Nagraj