struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mississippi John Hurt" <johnh...@gmail.com>
Subject How to make a SELECT list readonly? If set disabled, loses the value when submit.
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 20:17:58 GMT
Help, I can make <html:text> readonly by setting readonly="true" which
works.
attribute, then the value of the select is no longer recognized and my form
validation says its required.  How can I make the <html:select> disabled or
readonly while keeping the values it has passing back to the action when
form is submitted. Thanks.