struts-user mailing list archives

From "Vinicius Carvalho" <java.vinic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simple Question about Tiles
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 14:13:24 GMT
Hi there Antonio, thanks for the quick response. I did not specified,
the code is pretty much the same I'm using (only the bean name is
other)
Inside my tiles I have this:

<%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html"
    pageEncoding="ISO-8859-1"%>
<%@ include file="include/taglibs.jsp" %>
SIMPLE<br>
<bean:write name="someBean" property="title"/>

Regards

On 11/8/06, Antonio Petrelli <apetrelli@apache.org> wrote:
> Vinicius Carvalho ha scritto:
> > I have a list that is going to be iterated, and the bean inside it
> > will be checked, depending on a certain flag a tiles definition will
> > be used to display the content, kinda like this:
> >
> > <logic:iterate name="someList" id="someBean'>
> > <logic:equal value="SIMPLE" name="someBean" property="displayType">
> > <tiles:insert definition="def.simple"/>
> > </logic:equal>
> > <logic:equal value="COMPLEX" name="someBean" property="displayType">
> > <tiles:insert definition="def.complex"/>
> > </logic:equal>
> > And the list goes on ...
> > </logic:iterate>
> >
> > Now, inside my tiles I need to access someBean. But I'm not being able
> > to do so, I get an exception: Cannot find bean: "someBean" in any
> > scope
>
> That's strange, in which scope did you put "someBean"? And how do you
> access "someBean" in your tiles?
>
> Ciao
> Antonio

IBM Certified SOA Solution Designer
IBM Database Associate - DB2 UDB V8.1 Family
Sun Certified Enterprise Architect (Part I)