struts-user mailing list archives

From "Sébastien LABEY" <sebastien.la...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] configuring Tiles with Struts 2
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 22:57:02 GMT
David,

I downloaded the struts2-core-2.0.2-SNAPSHOT-20061122.jar and the
tiles-core-2.0-SNAPSHOT-20061122.jar as you told me in your previous mail,
but it doesn't work too. I have exactly the same problem while starting
Tomcat and initializing the Tiles listener.
If I don't register the Tiles listener in the web.xml, Tomcat starts, my
webapp works, but when I ask for a page build with tiles, I have a
ClassDefNotFoundException on the TilesContext class...

Maybe this can help you to help me ;-)

Sebastien