struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Reynolds" <jim.jreyn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tiles
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 14:20:32 GMT
If you go to AppFuse [ equinox ] you can download any example, and
then look inside. Appfuse is a cool product, and deserves some
attention.  Here is the URL.
http://raibledesigns.com/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=AppFuse

Here is the skinny. AppFuse is a large scale [struts-blank.war]
application and Equinox is a scaled down version. Basically when you
download Equinox, you get SiteMesh, Possibly Hibernate, its kind of an
ala-cart setup for your web app.

Let me know,