struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ed Griebel" <edgrie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts problem, random properties after every restart of server
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 14:50:24 GMT
I have never experienced this problem, so this is a guess. Since it
always comes up in German, it seems like the German locale is set
somewhere either in the app server or operating system configuration.
Did you check the locale setting on your client's machine and for the
user that Orion is running under? In Redhat there's about 3 places
that Locale can be set too.

A problem like this could be caused by a web server or an OS
configuration, so if you don't have Orion-specific code, you could try
running it on another open-source app server on your client's system
to try to isolate that problem.

-ed