struts-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [s2] Requirements(O/T as relates to build environment for Struts2)
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 00:06:02 GMT

I need to build Struts2 so when I go to Struts-2 folder and execute mvn (2nd generation maven
against pom.xml)
(I modified pom.xml to accomodate existing jars)

   <distributionManagement>
        <site>
            <id>apache-site</id>
            <!-- url>scp://people.apache.org/www/struts.apache.org/struts2/apps</url
-->
            <url>scp://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/struts</url>
        </site>
    </distributionManagement>

so when I execute maven in folder where pom.xml is located

struts-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT/src>mvn

struts-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT\src\core\src\main\java\org\apache\struts2\dispatcher\StrutsRequestWrapper.java:[74,79]
incompatible types
found   : com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.ValueStack
required: com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.OgnlValueStack

struts-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT\src\core\src\main\java\org\apache\struts2\components\template\FreemarkerTemplateEngine.java:[48,26]
cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable ClassLoaderUtil
location: class org.apache.struts2.components.template.FreemarkerTemplateEngine

struts-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT\src\core\src\main\java\org\apache\struts2\views\util\UrlHelper.java:[250,83]
incompatible types
found   : com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.ValueStack
required: com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.OgnlValueStack

struts-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT\src\core\src\main\java\org\apache\struts2\sitemesh\VelocityPageFilter.java:[70,32]

createContext(com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.OgnlValueStack,javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse)
in org.apache.struts2.views.velocity.VelocityManager cannot be applied to (com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.ValueStack,javax.servlet.http.Http
ServletRequest,javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse)

where to acquire com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.Ognl* classes?

Thanks,
Martin --

This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information
for the use of the
designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received
this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or
copying of it or its
contents