struts-user mailing list archives

From "Simon Chappell" <simonpeterchapp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are There Struts 2 Books?
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 21:43:14 GMT
> On 11/30/06, Caroline Jen <jiapei_jen@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Are there books available on Struts 2?  or any newer
> > versions of Struts?
>
> The WebWork in Action book is the only thing I'm aware of at the moment.
>
> For Struts 1, a second edition of James Holmes' "Struts, The Complete
> Reference" will be out soon.

Do you know which version of "classic" will that cover?

I was wondering if there are any good resources for Struts 1.3.x? I'm
still mentally back at 1.1 and was looking at ways to easily move up
to the latest version. (In some ways this is a complement to the
Struts team, as version 1.1 has always been very solid and reliable
for me in production usage. :-)

Simon

--
simonpeter.org | simonpeter.com | techbook.info