struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [s2] building SVN trunk problem
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 17:32:45 GMT
Yes, when you are building against the repository, form day to day,
some things may be broken. We in an active development mode, and,
right now, one change is leading to another.

As mentioned, any questions about building against the repository
should be directed to the dev@ list. The user@ list is intended for
discussion regarding released code, including the Struts 2.0.1 beta.
Discussion regarding unreleased code should be restricted to the dev@
list, so that "prime time" features are not confused with features
still being discussed and developed.

In fact, we reorganized the web site last week to better separate the
concern of supporting Struts releases from the concern of creating the
next Struts release.

-Ted.