struts-user mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problems using httpunit / rhino with struts validator
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 23:00:25 GMT
The tags generate functions based on the form's name - looks like it
isn't finding the form's name resulting in your "undefined_required".

I've not used httpunit, but I guess you need to get http unit to
generate the html as a jsp would do and have it parse the form and set
up the dom as the browser would - quite how I'm not sure and I guess
its easier said than done.

Niall