struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: Is the Struts Project Still Going On?
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 17:24:54 GMT
Yes, the Struts project is "still going on"... Struts 2 (by and large what
used to be called WebWork) was released a short time ago, and is a hotbed
of activity.  The Struts 1 branch (what you are probably familiar with as
"Struts") is still being worked on by at least a few dedicated souls and
is not being abandoned or anything like that.  Shale, which used to be a
part of the Struts umbrella, is alive and well and continuing to grow as
its own project.

Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti