struts-user mailing list archives

From Rick Schumeyer <rschume...@ieee.org>
Subject Re: Tiles "best practices" question
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 02:35:40 GMT
I have decided to use Antonio's suggestion.  Every page now has an entry
in tiles-defs.xml.  For example
    <definition name="welcome" extends="default">
        <put name="body" value="/pages/Welcome.jsp" />
    </definition>

Then I just write a Welcome.jsp that only contains the body for the
welcome page.

So for every page I want to add, I add one jsp file and one entry in
tiles-defs.xml.

If anyone know a better way, please let me know!  But this method seems
reasonable.