struts-user mailing list archives

From "Don Brown" <donald.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2 and passing data using interceptors
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 22:29:59 GMT
If you only need request-scoped data, you don't need to bother with
the ScopeInterceptor or even the ServletRequestAware interface.
Simply define a getter on your action that returns the object in
question, then access it via your JSP via JSP EL (JSP 2.0), a JSTL
expression, or a Struts 2 property tag.

Don