struts-user mailing list archives

From Jorge Martín Cuervo <jorge.mar...@defactops.com>
Subject RE: Optimal Heap Size for my Struts-Application
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 15:19:31 GMT
It's a realy cool question, i've a complex webapp with a lot of
differents diciplines:

- xstl
- xsl-fo
- ajax
- xpath
- custom classloading
- very large objects in session
- ...

The tests with jmeter using 10 concurrents users don't cause an memory
exception (i use 256M for heap)

there is some guide to view what we have to check to see what's
happening behind the scenes?

El jue, 02 de 11 de 2006 a las 14:34, Dave Newton escribió:

> From: starki78 [mailto:starki78@libero.it]
> > My maximum memory is 128,
>
> Well, my local Weblogic 8.1 eats ~80M with a single user not doing
> anything. 128M seems a little light if you're actually doing something,
> but without knowing much about your application (how much you keep in
> session, any in-memory objects, etc.) it's hard to say.
>
> > Is there some mathematical approach?
>
> Multiplication :)
>
> Dave

;-)