struts-user mailing list archives

From "Gary Feidt" <Gary.Fe...@childrensmn.org>
Subject Re: unsubscribe me
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 18:11:45 GMT
I guess no one ever reads the bottom of most of the emails:

Give it a try!

>>> Kakoli_Saha@hyperion.com 10/3/2006 11:10:12 AM >>>
unsubscribe me

Thanks

If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify
the sender as soon as possible. The contents of this e-mail may be
confidential and the unauthorized use, copying, or dissemination of it
and any attachments to it, is prohibited. Internet communications are
not secure and Hyperion does not, therefore, accept legal responsibility
for the contents of this message nor for any damage caused by viruses.
The views expressed here do not necessarily represent those of Hyperion.
For more information about Hyperion, please visit our Web site at:
www.hyperion.com

Confidentiality Statement:
This email/fax, including attachments, may include confidential
and/or proprietary information and may be used only by the
person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of
this email/fax is not the intended recipient or his or her
agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email/fax is prohibited. If you
have received this email/fax in error, please notify the sender
by replying to this message and deleting this email or
destroying this facsimile immediately.