struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ed Griebel" <edgrie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Drag-and-drop struts-aware IDE?
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 19:24:00 GMT
Yes, this is the "issue" with Struts, it's hard for an OSS product to
compete with the .Net marketing juggernaut. MS seems to be happy
trotting out their dog-and-pony show to anyone who will look at it.
The source control, code checking, etc. components in Eclipse match
closely to what VisualStudio has, just not out of the box
unfortunately, and there's nobody going around giving demos of Struts
+ Eclipse, at least not for free.

-ed