struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dave Newton" <DNew...@hibbertgroup.com>
Subject RE: if("N".equals(<bean:write name="college" property="noLunch"/>)),can I?
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 13:06:26 GMT
From: Mallik [mailto:malli345@yahoo.com]
> how can i do this ?

I have taken the liberty of formatting your included code to a) be
left-aligned, thus a bit more readable and b) including only the
information necessary to answer your question. Any errors introduced by
this reformatting are mine and I apologize if it is now more difficult
to meet somebody's byte quota for the day.

> <logic:iterate id="college" name="COLLEGEDETAILS">
>   <%
>      if ("N".equals(<bean:write name="collegeDetails"
property="noLunch"/>)) { %>
>   <!-- Do something based on comparison. -->
>  </logic:iterate>

You may want to look at the <logic:equal...> tag.

http://struts.apache.org/1.2.x/userGuide/struts-logic.html#equal

I'd consider using JSTL, though.

Mind you, you don't actually say what doesn't work, so much beyond this
will be problematic, but I am also suspicious of referencing both
"collegeDetails" and "COLLEGEDETAILS".

Dave