struts-user mailing list archives

From "David Pinho (Hexadecimal)" <david.pinho.hexadeci...@tmn.pt>
Subject RE: cannot get parameter value in action class passed using html:link
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 10:20:07 GMT
The fact that you have myapp on the first link and orion on the second,
is intencional right?

Obrigado,

David Pinho
DAN/DIS

-----Original Message-----
From: Antonio Petrelli [mailto:apetrelli@apache.org]
Sent: segunda-feira, 2 de Outubro de 2006 11:14
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: cannot get parameter value in action class passed using
html:link

Vinod Kumar ha scritto:
> this is the way I try to get value in
> aciton class
> System.out.println("PRINT VALUE  =
> "+request.getParameter( "print" ));
>
> Sometime, the printable link looks like
> http://localhost:81/myapp/setup.do;jsessionid=xrlq86pj71?print=YES
>
> even if i trim it to
> http://localhost:81/orion/setup.do?print=YES , no
> value is received in action class.

It seems to be a bug, but I don't know where it is. Just to restrict the

problem see what prints:
request.getQueryString()
i.e. see if it contains the parameters you want. If you see them, be
sure that you have not a filter that creates a wrapped
HttpServletRequest that overrides "getParameter". If you have no filter
(or your filter does not what I wrote before), it could be a bug of the
servlet container (though I don't think it is...).

Ciao
Antonio

AVISO

Esta mensagem e quaisquer anexos seus podem conter informacao confidencial para uso exclusivo
do destinatario. Cabe ao destinatario assegurar a verificacao de virus e outras medidas que
assegurem que esta mensagem nao afecta os seus sistemas. Se nao for o destinatario, nao devera
usar, distribuir ou copiar este e-mail, devendo proceder a sua eliminacao e informar o emissor.
E estritamente proibido o uso, a distribuicao, a copia ou qualquer forma de disseminacao nao
autorizada deste e-mail e seus anexos. Obrigado.

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential information for exclusive use of
its recipient. It is your responsibility to carry out appropriate virus and other checks to
ensure that this message and any attachments do not affect your systems / data. If you are
not the intended recipient you must not use, distribute or reproduce this e-mail and you must
notify the sender and delete the entire email. Any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution
or copying of this message and its attachments is strictly prohibited. Thank You.