struts-user mailing list archives

From Andreas.Hartm...@fiducia.de
Subject Problem addressing hashtable keys in jsp-file
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 06:42:03 GMT

Hello!

I' ve got the bean jobs, which is defined in Action and provided by
setAttribute(). The bean itself is a Hashtable <String, ArrayList <SomeObject>>.

In the corresponding ActionForm-class, the getter-method jlist is defined as
follows:

Hashtable <String,ArrayList <SomeObject>> ht = new Hashtable <String,
ArrayList<SomeObject>>();
public ArrayList <SomeObject> getJlist(String key) {return ht.get(key)};

In the jsp, I want to iterate over the bean jobs like this:

<logic:iterate name="some_other" id="foo">
<logic:iterate name="jobs" property='<%= "jlist["+foo+"]"%>'>
</logic:iterate>
</logic:iterate>

When the jsp is run, I get the error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: No
collection found. Problem is the line 2 of the jsp-file :-).

Does anybody have a hint for me, how to write line 2 correctly?

Kind regards,
Andreas Hartmann