struts-user mailing list archives

From Medicherla Lakshmi <lakshmi_seren...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Application setup using Ant
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 07:11:53 GMT
Thank you very much.  Its working now, but can u tel me one thing
  wht is classname u gave in the taskdef.

  one more doubt, am writing the task for running the databasescript file using the classname
and url.  am trying to get these using a properties file, so that i do not hardcode those
values in the build.xml as am doing now, i pasted my code here.  Can u tell me how to get
the classname and other details of <sql> task from a properties file.

   <target name="classpath">
 <path id="db.class.path">
 <pathelement location="${dbconnectorname}"/>
  <fileset dir="${dbconnectorname}">
   <include name="*.jar"/>
  </fileset>
 </path>
 </target>
   <target name="runscript">
  <sql classpathref="db.class.path"
    driver="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
    url="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/tms"
    userid="root"
    password="mysql"
    src="databasescript.sql">
  </sql>
 </target>

Manfred Wolff <wolff@manfred-wolff.de> wrote:

You can specify e.g. a lib directory with a classpath id.

In other sections you can reference this id.

classname="xdoclet.modules.ejb.EjbDocletTask"/>

Manfred

Struts goes mobile: http://www.strutsme.org. Now 1.0Beta3 available.

Medicherla Lakshmi wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Can anyone tell me how to include classpath in build.xml file.
> Actually i want to run database script file using build.xml file for which i need to
set the classpath with .jar file of the particular database java connector.