struts-user mailing list archives

From Niniva Ray <niniva...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to pass data from one Action class to another Action class?
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 22:26:02 GMT
Hello,

  If my Action class's success path is another Action class, not a jsp, how do I pass data
from one Action class to the other Action class?
  Both of my action classes are associated with the same form bean. I was setting the method
A of the common form bean in one Action class and doing getA in the 2nd Action class, but
instead of getting the value I set, I am getting back 0.

  Thanks in advance.
  Regards,
  NRay

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.  Great rates starting at 1ยข/min.