struts-user mailing list archives

From "Van Nguyen" <vngu...@ur.com>
Subject RE: render trademark symbol
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 17:41:42 GMT
That displays:
®

We need it to display:
(tm)

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Gainty [mailto:mgainty@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 10:33 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: render trademark symbol

use

&#174;

HTH
M-
This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information
for the use of the
designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received
this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or
copying of it or its
contents