struts-user mailing list archives

From "Anuraag Shinde" <anurag.shi...@gmail.com>
Subject URL /login.do;jsessionid=03D17FDFCC0FDD5A42EC9BB78C0AE935 was not found on this server
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 05:12:47 GMT
Hi all,
 Getting this strange error "*URL
/login.do;jsessionid=03D17FDFCC0FDD5A42EC9BB78C0AE935 was not found on this
server*"
Details:
On local machine i am useing tomcat4.1.31 and struts 1.1
and every thing works fine
But when i try to put same files on third party live server i get this error
on clik of login button.
All jsp's are visible with struts tabgs properly so i feel there is no
problem with struts configuration.

Also one strange thing is that when i type some invalid jsp name in url it
gives me apache tomcat error like follows.
 HTTP Status 404 - /logi1n.jsp
------------------------------

*type* Status report

*message* */logi1n.jsp*

*description* *The requested resource (/logi1n.jsp) is not available.*
------------------------------
 Apache Tomcat/4.1.31

But when i press a submit button on some valid jsp i get followng error.
Not Found

The requested URL /login.do was not found on this server.
 *ApacheR Server at www.tick-tech.co.uk Port 80*   the differance is clear
for jsp it shows apcahe tomcat/4.1.31 error but for any action*.do it gives
*ApacheR Server *error, is there any problem with apache server
configuration ?? Can any one plz help me, Thanks in advance

--
Thanks and Regards