struts-user mailing list archives

From fausto mancini <manar...@tiscali.it>
Subject Re: exception
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 13:40:26 GMT
I do not work with weblogic; each AS has its own deployement descriptors
to configure enterprise applications modules (in your case the web
application is one of this modules.)

Take a look here
http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs81/programming/concepts.html#1050656

Perhaps you can ask in some related mailing list, otherwise we'll go off
topic here....