struts-user mailing list archives

From paz.perias...@axa.com.au
Subject Re: exception
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 05:39:56 GMT
The Error happens while instantiating the FormBean.

Are you having something different while the formbean creation? like
abstract class or something??? Do you do any database operations???

Thanks and regards,
Pazhanikanthan. P (Paz)

Consultant for AXA,
Senior Software Engineer,
HCL Australia Services Pty. Ltd.
Off   : +61-3-9618-4085
Mob : +61-0411-354-838

---------------
SEVERE: Error creating form bean of class code.LoginForm
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.apache.struts.config.FormBeanConfig.createActionForm(
FormBeanConfig.java:212)
    at org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.createActionForm(
RequestUtils.java:292)
    at org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.createActionForm(
RequestUtils.java:191)
    at
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.initFormBean(FormTag.java:477)
    at org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.doStartTag(FormTag.java:457)
    at jsp_servlet.__index._jspService(__index.java:216)
    at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:33)
    at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run
(ServletStubImpl.java:996)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(
ServletStubImpl.java:419)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(
ServletStubImpl.java:463)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(
ServletStubImpl.java:315)
    at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(
WebAppServletContext.java:6452)
    at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(
AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
    at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java
:118)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(
WebAppServletContext.java:3661)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(
ServletRequestImpl.java:2630)
    at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:219)
    at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:178)
<Sep 7, 2006 9:49:05 AM IST> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101017>
<[ServletContext(id=23669321,name=registeruser,context-path=/registeruser)]
Root cause of ServletException.
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Exception creating bean of class
code.LoginForm: {1}
    at
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.initFormBean(FormTag.java:487)
[...]

"Tom Jerry" <tom.snow.jerry@gmail.com>
07/09/2006 03:22 PM