struts-user mailing list archives

From paz.perias...@axa.com.au
Subject Re: exception
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 06:06:01 GMT
Are you sure that the Form Bean class is loaded within the Web
App;lication.

Id teh package correct: code.LoginForm???

Thanks and regards,
Pazhanikanthan. P (Paz)

Consultant for AXA,
Senior Software Engineer,
HCL Australia Services Pty. Ltd.
Off   : +61-3-9618-4085
Mob : +61-0411-354-838

"Tom Jerry" <tom.snow.jerry@gmail.com>
07/09/2006 04:02 PM

        cc:
        Subject:        Re: exception

There are no database operations. It is the simplest one. I am learning by
example.

<!DOCTYPE struts-config PUBLIC
          "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration
1.2//EN"
          "http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/struts-config_1_2.dtd">

<struts-config>
    <form-beans>
            <form-bean name="loginForm" type="code.LoginForm"/>
     </form-beans>

    <global-forwards>
        <forward name="mainmenu" path="/mainmenu.jsp"/>
    </global-forwards>

    <action-mappings>
            <action path="/login"
                type="code.LoginAction"
                name="loginForm"
                scope="session"
                input="/index.jsp">
            </action>
     </action-mappings>

    <controller
 processorClass="org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor"/>

    <message-resources parameter="ApplicationResources" null="false"/>

    <plug-in className="org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesPlugin" >

      <!-- Path to XML definition file -->
      <set-property property="definitions-config"
                       value="/WEB-INF/tiles-defs.xml" />
      <!-- Set Module-awareness to true -->
      <set-property property="moduleAware" value="true" />
    </plug-in>

plugin
-->

  <plug-in className="org.apache.struts.validator.ValidatorPlugIn">
    <set-property
        property="pathnames"
        value="/WEB-INF/validator-rules.xml,/WEB-INF/validation.xml"/>
  </plug-in>

</struts-config>

Please let me know if I have to zip and send the entire folder.