struts-user mailing list archives

From paz.perias...@axa.com.au
Subject Re: exception
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 04:33:50 GMT
Tom,

Can you post the JSP code?

Are you using WebLogic Portal 4.0 or WebLogic Server 6.1 SP5 version??? If
so, Struts bean:define doesnt work in that version of software based on my
experience.

Thanks and regards,
Pazhanikanthan. P (Paz)

Consultant for AXA,
Senior Software Engineer,
HCL Australia Services Pty. Ltd.
Off   : +61-3-9618-4085
Mob : +61-0411-354-838

"Tom Jerry" <tom.snow.jerry@gmail.com>
07/09/2006 02:21 PM

        cc:
        Subject:        Re: exception

Error 500--Internal Server Error

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Exception creating bean of class
code.LoginForm: {1}
                 at
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.initFormBean(FormTag.java:487)
                 at
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.doStartTag(FormTag.java:457)
                 at jsp_servlet.__index._jspService(__index.java:216)
                 at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:33)
                 at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(ServletStubImpl.java:996)
                 at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:419)
                 at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:463)
                 at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:315)
                 at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:6452)
                 at
weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
                 at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:118)
                 at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3661)
                 at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2630)
                 at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:219)
                 at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:178)