struts-user mailing list archives

From "MADISHETTY, ASHOK [AG-Contractor/8042]" <ashok.madishe...@monsanto.com>
Subject RE: problem in writing scope="session" in actionMappingDefination
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 09:22:13 GMT
Hi,

As you know that request scope attributes only live for the life of 1
request. Attributes in session scope are shared across every request a
specific user makes.

However, I googled and found a link. Please see under Put the list in
Session scope in the below link as it may answer your question:

http://www.learntechnology.net/validate-manually.do
<http://www.learntechnology.net/validate-manually.do>

Thanks

Ashok